The Akashic Library or Akashic Hall holds the Soul Book, or Book of Life, for every single person that exists or has existed. The Soul Book holds details of:
- the history of your soul, both in this lifetime and in previous lifetimes
- the future of your soul in this lifetime and in future ones too
- your life purpose
- every thought, action, intention & deed you have had in this lifetime and others
- karma that has been recorded both in this lifetime and others
- plus much more information
Why have a reading Accessing the records can be of great benefit. For example, you can look at past life experiences, both in this lifetime and others, that may have caused you to have limiting beliefs, blockages, phobias, symptoms and even illnesses in this lifetime. You can look to see what your ‘mission’ is this lifetime, what you agreed to do before coming back to the earth plane. So that you can check to see if you are on the right path now, or what needs to happen for you to get there. By discovering what has gone before and how it has affected you, you can:
- start to make changes to your way of thinking
- receive healing to help you to overcome difficult experiences
- understand yourself better
- understand who you are and your beliefs
- remove the limiting beliefs and blockages that are holding you back from reaching your true potential.
Accessing the records With your permission, I can access your records on your behalf and I can ask to be shown the relevant lifetime and event. I can also look to the future for you and also check in to see what your ‘life purpose’ or ‘mission’ is. All readings are dealt with the utmost confidentiality, love and care. Healing Following on from a reading it may be beneficial for you to have a healing session to release blocks, limiting beliefs and heal any trauma from past lives. Please see the Energy Healing page for more details by clicking here. For more information on Akashic Record Readings please contact me at Isobel@Isobelgatherer.com and we can arrange a convenient time for a chat prior to the reading. .